Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day Nine

Today has flown by and I am just now having my lunch shake and, as soon as I'm done here, my lunch. It's almost 3.

We had a late start this AM since Sam slept until 8 something. I had a yummy shake of blueberries, strawberries and banana. I also found this yummy gluten free cereal that is really good. I am not buying a lot of the gluten free replacement items but I have been needing something to fill the breakfast void. I'm trying to run each morning and have found that I need more than a fruit smoothie and more fruit to get me through it. So this cereal is doing the trick. It's rice with berries and I have it with coconut milk. Enough said.

Then today, my sister in law came to visit and I slipped out to do some much needed shopping for an hour and then visited with her for a while. Then before you know it, here we are at 3 o clock. Crazy. So, I'm gonna have some leftovers for lunch and we are planning black bean stuffed peppers for tonight.

The curry last night was only so so. I have made better. Still a great option for veggie nights though.

And, one final note, I went for a run after I put Sam down last night. I never would have done that before!

No comments:

Post a Comment