Monday, June 13, 2011

Day One cont.

It's 3pm now, Sam is "down". Not sleeping, just protesting so I don't have long. Wanted to touch on how the rest of the day has gone. I have felt sooooo tired and have had a bit of a headache. Both I attribute to the sudden loss of my caffeinated friend Joe this morning. I miss him but I know we had an unhealthy relationship. When I dumped him during the pregnancy I really thought all my tiredness and head throbbing was the human growing inside me but now I have no other excuse...it's the coffee. Or lack there of.

So, I dragged myself to the store and picked up the most lovely fresh cart of food you have ever seen. Veggies, fruits, OJ, fresh meats, beans, etc. It makes me excited for the next snack, that's for sure.

For the rest of the day I had some sushi from Harris Teeter, a little chicken with Sam at lunch, bites of avocado and banana. Mostly picking today so far. As the days go on I think I'll be more prepared with real meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment